S Hotel Jamaica – Montego Bay, Jamaica
The stylish S Hotel Jamaica is located just minutes from Sangster International Airport, and situated on the famous Doctor’s Cave Beach. Only steps away from Montego Bays’ legendary Hip Strip, the 120-room property offers guests a cosmopolitan feel with a cozy atmosphere. Ranked as the number one hotel in the Caribbean by Conde Nast Traveler, guests can enjoy international restaurants, a spa with relaxing plunge pools and spacious modern rooms.
- Small boutique-style, 120-room property features upscale room accommodations.
- Hotel is on the Hip Strip.
- Property overlooks famed Doctor’s Cave Beach.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
- South Beach style main pool area.
- Property features a sky deck and floating pool.
- Great for couples and trendsetters looking for quiet, relaxing, amenities and services.
- Very quiet property with limited activities and entertainment.
- Whirlpool: Located within the Grande Spa. Access requires additional fee.
- Beach: One of Jamaica’s most famous beaches, Doctor’s Cave Beach, once believed to have therapeutic powers. S Hotel has private access to this gorgeous beach right from the main pool with a dedicated area just for our guests.
- Wet Deck with an international ambiance reminiscent of the Mediterranean, accented by an irie vibe. The vast swimming pool is framed by lounge-worthy, swim-out cabanas, so guests can take center stage.
- Sky Deck with a rooftop bar, lounge and pool are exclusive to Sky Club Suite guests only, located on floors 5 and 6. Boasting enviable views over Doctor’s Cave Beach with a glass enclosed pool surrounded by cabanas and loungers, this is the ideal spot for sunset to enjoy modern cocktails and a decadent tapas menu for refined revelry.
- Spa: Irie Baths and Spa embraces Jamaican heritage and a holistic approach to wellness, offering an array of treatments performed by expert therapists. Spa features include three plunge pools reminiscent of ancient baths, featuring warm, hot and cold temperatures, offering kinetic energy therapy, four treatment rooms and products by Natura Bissé. Treatments include facials, massages and body scrubs using local cold-pressed coconut oil and essential oils, plus a sauna and relaxation area.
- Salon: Offers hair styling services, manicures and pedicures with polish by Deborah Lippmann and Lycon waxing services.
- Fitness Center: Yes, offers state-of-the-art equipment from elliptical machines, treadmills, free weights and more.
- Shopping: Gift shop.
- Other: Guests must be at least 18 years old to gain access to the spa. Windsurfing, snorkeling, kayaking and sailing are available nearby; additional fees may apply.
ROCK STEADY – The hotel’s premier restaurant is open each day for lunch and dinner, featuring artisanal Jamaican and international cuisine. The menu features regional ingredients and produce in a wide variety of innovative, locally inspired dishes served in a stylish setting.
THE MARKET – The hotel’s more casual eatery serves breakfast, featuring a fresh, locally driven buffet and a la carte options highlighting Caribbean and international specialties.
SKA CAFÉ – Start your day, afternoon or night right with your favorite cup of java, fresh juice or light bites at The Ska Café, which features indoor and outdoor seating overlooking the pool, and a library with an international array of magazines, books and newspapers.
POOL BAR & GRILL – The bar uses top-shelf spirits to design inventive craft cocktails and straight-up classics, while a lunch menu boasts tasty, healthy snacks, made-to-order sandwiches, pizza, grilled specialties, salads and fresh juices.
Room Service – Yes, 24 hours
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
Pool Bar & Grill
Sky Deck Bar – exclusive to Sky Club Suite guests
Live performers (seasonal)
DJ at main pool 12 pm to 3 pm