PERU: A LUXURY ADVENTURE
9 Day Package from Lima to Lima
Experience the best that Peru has to offer in the comfort of luxury lodging and rail travel from a golden age. Your Peru vacation package takes you to Lima where your Local Host® is on hand with a private city tour and any guidance you need to enjoy the city on your own. From Lima, fly to Cusco to join your Local Host there on a drive into the Sacred Valley in the Andes. Discover the fascinating Incan ruins of Moray and Maras, then retire to your luxury hotel in this lush Sacred Valley of the Incas. Enjoy private sightseeing with a visit to the market in Pisac. Browse the handmade rugs, alpaca sweaters, and jewelry here, then visit the Inca fortress of Ollantaytambo. Board the Vistadome train for Machu Picchu, the “Lost City of the Incas.” Enjoy an elegant dinner after a day of exploring the ruins, followed by a second entrance to see the ruins at sunrise. After tea time at the Belmond Sanctuary Hotel, board the enchanting Belmond train named after the discoverer of Machu Picchu, Hiram Bingham. Enjoy a 4-course gourmet dinner with fine wine on board, live entertainment, observation cars, and much more – it is bound to be a highlight of your journey! Returning to Cusco, visit the Plaza de Armas, Cathedral, and the Monastery that was once the Koricancha Temple of sun worship. This vacation package in Peru is an adventure in history and luxury that’s not to be missed.
Insider Benefits Included in Your Vacation
Monograms is all about connecting you to your destination with unmatched insider guidance and support to make travel a pleasure. With a team of local experts in each destination, your Monograms vacation includes local assistance and tips that only a local would know. In addition to an expertly-planned vacation with great hotels and included sightseeing, Monograms means you’ll get the VIP treatment from a team of local insiders who help you put your signature on your vacation.
- Arrival & Hotel Transfer – Monograms greets you like a VIP when you arrive at your destination then whisks you off to your hotel with a friendly Monograms operated transfer, complimentary for guests who have purchased their flights through Monograms.
- Hotel Check-In – Once you arrive at your hotel, your own Monograms Local Host® is there to greet you, help you get checked in, and share lots of destination insights with you to get your vacation started.
- Sightseeing – Get an insider’s look at the must-see sights with the insight and knowledge of an expert Monograms Local Guide. Delight in the stares of regular tourists as they slide you past the line and right into the doorway with VIP access.
- Free Time – Your Monograms Local Host® can provide tips and suggestions and even help you book activities & excursions to make the most of your time at your destination, helping you drink in the local culture in just your style.
- Dining – What better restaurant recommendations can you find than from a local who knows? From haute cuisine to hidden cafes, from street food to Michelin Stars, your Local Host® can give you the inside scoop on finding your favorite fare.
- MonogramsGO App – To help you feel even more comfortable in your destination, Monograms offers access to our MonogramsGO app where guests can check flight, hotel and transfer information and customize their trip with a host of local suggestions.
- City Connections – When your vacation includes traveling from one city to another, we’ll get you to your train or plane, stress free with door-to-gate service. Your local Monograms team awaits your arrival at your next destination.
- Activities & Excursions – Monograms offers a range of amazing experiences you can add to your trip, vetted by our team and perfectly coordinated with your Monograms package. Add them before you leave or on trip with the help of your Local Host®.
- Airport Departure – Parting is such sweet sorrow. When you’ve explored all that you can explore and it’s time to head home, your Local Host® will ensure a smooth departure, on time and on point, stress-free.
Starting at $4319 Per Person
* The “Starting at” or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. Pricing may vary on this date due to hotel availability. Some packages require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Monograms).ISV
INCLUDED HOTEL: BELMOND MIRAFLORES PARK
Set in a verdant garden in one of Lima’s most fashionable areas, Belmond Miraflores Park is a true urban sanctuary beside the city’s cultural gems. The luxury hotel combines personalized service, exceptional dining, and indulgent facilities to create the perfect base from which to explore. The hotel features a rooftop terrace restaurant and cocktail bar, rooftop heated infinity pool, Zest Spa, and gym.
JW MARRIOTT LIMA
The JW Marriott Hotel Lima awaits with a stunning central location, awe-inspiring architecture and magnificent views. Towering above grand, oceanside cliffs in Lima, Peru’s Miraflores district, the JW Marriott Hotel Lima offers sweeping panoramas of the Pacific Ocean from every guest room. The hotel’s 25-story, ultra-modern glass tower makes a grand statement as the most cosmopolitan and contemporary of Lima luxury hotels. Spacious rooms feature new bedding from Marriott with designer duvets and plush pillows. The hotel is home to a 5-star gourmet restaurant, a health club, spa, and fitness center, and a pristine pool. Enjoy the first-class service and facilities that create a haven for relaxation and rejuvenation.
INCLUDED HOTEL: INKATERRA HACIENDA URUBAMBA
Inkaterra Hacienda Urubamba is a contemporary hacienda-style hotel situated in the midst of the beautiful Peruvian countryside. The property spans approximately 100 acres and is surrounded by imposing green mountains. Architecture and interiors are inspired by the area’s cultural history, with colonial furniture, authentic Inca masks, and handcrafted woodwork.
SUMAQ MACHU PICCHU HOTEL
The Sumaq Hotel is located at the foot of the Machu Picchu ruins and boasts an Andean health spa, bar, restaurant, gift shop, and business center.
JW MARRIOTT EL CONVENTO CUSCO
In the heart of the city’s historical center, the JW Marriott El Convento Cusco combines the needs of today’s luxury traveler with the design elements of an architecturally stunning archaeological site. History-seekers will find Peruvian cultural artifacts in the hotel’s two exhibition halls. Accommodations are equipped with the latest technology and comfortable features. Designed around a colonial convent, this hotel in Peru features resort-like amenities including a Cusco restaurant with excellent Peruvian cuisine, a bar and a full-service spa offering a relaxation heated pool, sauna, steam room and treatments inspired by ancient techniques.