Grand Caribe Belize – Ambergris Caye, Belize
Located on tranquil Ambergris Caye, Grand Caribe Belize is a beautiful and modern beach resort. Each luxurious one-, two- and three-bedroom condo is beautifully furnished with a fully-equipped kitchen. Relax and unwind with stunning ocean views and pristine white beaches, or take a dip in one of five freshwater swimming pools. Dine at the rooftop restaurant or European bistro, and enjoy a cocktail at the lounge. The resort is only two miles north of charming downtown San Pedro.
Located in San Pedro, Grand Caribe Belize is by the ocean, within a 15-minute drive of San Pedro House of Culture and Mexico Rocks. This beach aparthotel is 3.1 mi (5 km) from San Pedro Central Park and 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Secret Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 125 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring microwaves and plasma televisions. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 6 outdoor swimming pools, 2 spa tubs, and a fitness center. This aparthotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite at GC’s Pool Bar, one of the aparthotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at the bar/lounge, the poolside bar, or one of 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Beach Basket Grocery Store
Our onsite grocery and convenience store is stocked with everything you need to make your own meals or just have a yummy snack. We carry high quality meats, groceries, produce, snacks, liquor, wine, beer, and of course ice cream! Also offering freshly baked pizza’s delivered to your room or available for pick-up at the store.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and ATM/banking services. Planning an event in San Pedro? This aparthotel has facilities measuring 1300 square feet (121 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
- Every condo has breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and the Barrier Reef, which lies about a half mile offshore.
- 650-feet of beautiful, sandy beach
- Great for families, singles or couples
- Some buildings do not have elevators.
- Family Program – Child Ages: Children ages 12 years old and younger stay free with adult when using existing bedding
- Babysitting Service: Yes, upon request and subject to availability Additional charges apply.
- Check-In / Check-Out: 2:00 pm / 11:00 am
- Concierge: Yes
- Courtesy Room / Day Room: Yes
- Elevators: Yes, only in the buildings where the 4-Bedroom Penthouse and the 3-Bedroom Ocean Front Superior condos are located
- Housekeeping Service: Daily
- Luggage Check / Storage: No
- Luggage Porter / Bellhop: Yes
- Number of Floors: 3 or 4, depending on the building
- Other Guest Services: Complimentary laundry services
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Belize Barrier Reef – 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Boca Del Rio Beach – 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
GoFish Belize – 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The Gallery of San Pedro Ltd – 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Belizean Melody Art Gallery – 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
San Pedro Church – 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Central Park Beach – 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
San Pedro Town Hall – 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
San Pedro Central Park – 4.8 km / 3 mi
San Pedro House of Culture – 4.9 km / 3 mi
San Pedro Belize Express Dock – 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Reef Runner Glass Bottom Boat – 5 km / 3.1 mi
Belize Chocolate Company – 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Ramon’s Village Beach – 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Mexico Rocks – 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Pedro (SPR) – 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Caye Caulker (CUK) – 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Caye Chapel (CYC) – 13.8 km / 8.6 mi