Best of Spain & Portugal
All along the Iberian Peninsula
Gentle countryside, historic wonders and tantalizing cuisine…what could be better? Get a taste of two cultures on this vacation to Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon.
- Explore Madrid’s La Latina neighborhood, known for its overabundance of tapas bars!
- Take the perfect selfie in front of the whimsical buildings at Park Güell.
- Explore remnants of ancient Roman rule in Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter.
- In Barcelona, explore the eclectic works of Gaudí during the day, then unwind at one of the city’s many beaches in the evening.
- Lisbon is known for its elaborately-painted tiles. Head to the National Azulejo Museum to see some of the most amazing tile work in the world!
You’ll visit Barcelona, Madrid, and Portugal’s capital city of Lisbon, three beautiful, yet distinctly different cities. Enjoy stays at lovely accommodations and included sightseeing tours in each destination, you’ll even be treated to a traditional flamenco show in Spain’s capital city!
Start in the vibrant city of Barcelona, the capital of Spain’s Catalan region. Explore the whimsical works of Antoni Gaudí one day, then unwind at the city’s famous beaches the next. You’ll then continue to bustling Madrid, where picturesque parks, iconic museums, and tapas bars await.
Your final stop is in the historic city of Lisbon, where a scenic coastline and pastel-colored buildings are your backdrop. From food to music to dance to architecture, you’ll explore and experience it all!
PRICES FROM: $2,864*PER PERSON
*Vacation is round-trip, per person, based on 2 travelers departing from
Atlanta. Includes air, airport taxes, hotel, transfers, daily breakfast and more. Additional baggage charges may apply. Rates are available for 1 to 9 travelers. Sceptre
Rates are not guaranteed until booked.
Terms and Conditions apply.