Uncover three distinct destinations
Madrid, Seville and Barcelona might be in Spain, but these three cities couldn’t be more different. Discover each city’s unique culture and history, from flamenco in Seville, tapas in Madrid and whimsical architecture in Barcelona.
- Sample the flavors of Spain at a tapas bar!
- Seville is rumored to be the birthplace of flamenco – what better place to catch a show?!
- Treat yourself to a horse-drawn carriage ride in historic Seville.
- Experience the distinct culture of Spain’s Catalan region.
- Explore the whimsical works of eclectic architect Antoni Gaudí during your time in Barcelona.
Three of Spain’s most breathtaking cities all in one trip! You’ll enjoy comfortable stays in each city, and scenic rides on the high-speed rail between each. Begin in Madrid, the vibrant capital, home to picturesque parks, museums boasting some of the world’s most iconic works, and of course flamenco, and lots of it!
You’ll then arrive in Seville, a lively city on the banks of the Guadalquivir River. Enjoy Spain’s leisurely lifestyle as you are surrounded by the city’s impressive landmarks, from the Alcazar to Plaza de España. Admire the architecture and enjoy some of the more traditional Spanish customs such as horse-drawn carriage rides.
PRICES FROM: $2,536*PER PERSON
*Vacation is round-trip, per person, based on 2 travelers departing from
Atlanta. Includes air, airport taxes, hotel, transfers, daily breakfast and more. Additional baggage charges may apply. Rates are available for 1 to 9 travelers. Sceptre
Rates are not guaranteed until booked.
Terms and Conditions apply.