MACHU PICCHU GETAWAY WITH PRE & POST-STAYS IN LIMA
6 Day Package from Lima to Lima
Monograms has created all-in-one packages a cut above going on your own, while leaving the group behind. Each package comes with hand-selected hotels, plus “they really do that?” service of a Monograms Local Host®-a local expert available throughout your stay. We’ve arranged sightseeing, exclusive to Monograms guests, complete with VIP access into some of the most incredible attractions (that means you skip the lines). We’ve arranged transportation and we offer a selection of special excursions. With Monograms, you travel in style independently without going it alone.
Insider Benefits Included in Your Vacation
Monograms is all about connecting you to your destination with unmatched insider guidance and support to make travel a pleasure. With a team of local experts in each destination, your Monograms vacation includes local assistance and tips that only a local would know. In addition to an expertly-planned vacation with great hotels and included sightseeing, Monograms means you’ll get the VIP treatment from a team of local insiders who help you put your signature on your vacation.
- Arrival & Hotel Transfer – Monograms greets you like a VIP when you arrive at your destination then whisks you off to your hotel with a friendly Monograms operated transfer, complimentary for guests who have purchased their flights through Monograms.
- Hotel Check-In – Once you arrive at your hotel, your own Monograms Local Host® is there to greet you, help you get checked in, and share lots of destination insights with you to get your vacation started.
- Sightseeing – Get an insider’s look at the must-see sights with the insight and knowledge of an expert Monograms Local Guide. Delight in the stares of regular tourists as they slide you past the line and right into the doorway with VIP access.
- Free Time – Your Monograms Local Host® can provide tips and suggestions and even help you book activities & excursions to make the most of your time at your destination, helping you drink in the local culture in just your style.
- Dining – What better restaurant recommendations can you find than from a local who knows? From haute cuisine to hidden cafes, from street food to Michelin Stars, your Local Host® can give you the inside scoop on finding your favorite fare.
- MonogramsGO App – To help you feel even more comfortable in your destination, Monograms offers access to our MonogramsGO app where guests can check flight, hotel and transfer information and customize their trip with a host of local suggestions.
- City Connections – When your vacation includes traveling from one city to another, we’ll get you to your train or plane, stress free with door-to-gate service. Your local Monograms team awaits your arrival at your next destination.
- Activities & Excursions – Monograms offers a range of amazing experiences you can add to your trip, vetted by our team and perfectly coordinated with your Monograms package. Add them before you leave or on trip with the help of your Local Host®.
- Airport Departure – Parting is such sweet sorrow. When you’ve explored all that you can explore and it’s time to head home, your Local Host® will ensure a smooth departure, on time and on point, stress-free.
Starting at $1481 Per Person
* The “Starting at” or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. Pricing may vary on this date due to hotel availability. Some packages require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Monograms).ISPE
CASA ANDINA SELECT MIRAFLORES
This hotel welcomes you to Lima in comfort and style. It is located in the center of Lima’s bustling district of Miraflores, within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, and other Lima attractions. The excellent Casa Andina Select Miraflores exudes sophistication and comfort, focusing on personalized service and great amenities.
CASA ANDINA PREMIUM MIRAFLORES
With its stylish contemporary design, cutting-edge technology and ideal location, the flagship Casa Andina Premium Collection Miraflores hotel is the top of its class in every aspect. Amenities include a restaurant, bar, coffee shop, beauty salon, spa, pool, gym, business center, gift shops, and laundry service.
An elegant and modern, luxury hotel with finely appointed rooms, Swissôtel Lima is located in the heart of San Isidro, the most attractive business, residential and cultural district of the city. Offering a luxurious Swiss touch with fresh, stylish accommodation complemented by cutting-edge amenities, it boasts special features like the Oro Fit gym and spa, with top-of-the-line gym equipment and pampering body treatments. Whether you’re in the mood for a light lunch made with seasonal ingredients or a leisurely classic meal spread out over several courses, Swissôtel Lima’s restaurants, bars and lounges provide a choice of ambience and delicacies from Peru and around the world. A sumptuous breakfast buffet also offers a wide range of choices to energize your day.
JW MARRIOTT LIMA
The JW Marriott Hotel Lima awaits with a stunning central location, awe-inspiring architecture and magnificent views. Towering above grand, oceanside cliffs in Lima, Peru’s Miraflores district, the JW Marriott Hotel Lima offers sweeping panoramas of the Pacific Ocean from every guest room. The hotel’s 25-story, ultra-modern glass tower makes a grand statement as the most cosmopolitan and contemporary of Lima luxury hotels. Spacious rooms feature new bedding from Marriott with designer duvets and plush pillows. The hotel is home to a 5-star gourmet restaurant, a health club, spa, and fitness center, and a pristine pool. Enjoy the first-class service and facilities that create a haven for relaxation and rejuvenation.
COUNTRY CLUB HOTEL LIMA
The Country Club Lima Hotel is now considered a national monument. It is a truly exceptional expression of authentic Peruvian luxury hospitality. Finely decorated with more than 300 pieces of original artwork and colonial furniture on loan from the famed Pedro de Osma Museum, the Country Club Lima Hotel presents the perfect marriage of architectural charm, history and modern comfort.
SONESTA POSADAS DEL INCA – SACRED VALLEY – YUCAY
Bursting with character, the Sonesta Posadas del Inca hotel is the leader in boutique hotels in the Sacred Valley. Featuring a rustic ambiance with modern comforts, dynamite local cuisine, and friendly service, it makes for a memorable stay in one of the most remarkable places in the world. The colonial-style former monastery is surrounded by views of the Andes and beautiful gardens – a leisurely and soothing escape.
Other Hotel Options
HOTEL ARANWA SACRED VALLEY
The riverside lands of an 18-century colonial hacienda have been restored into an exclusive 115-room hotel, comprising rural elegance within the hacienda and minimalist design in modern deluxe rooms. Complete with three restaurants, a 2,500 sq meter spa & wellness center with three hydrotherapy pools, art gallery, on-site museum, orchid pyramid and movie room, this hotel offers superior service and comfort, both inside your room and out of it – the perfect way to spend your time in this mystical part of the world.
CASA ANDINA PREMIUM VALLE SAGRADO HOTEL AND VILLAS
The Casa Andina Premium Collection hotel in the Sacred Valley is a luxurious and satisfying retreat. Combining fine food, comfortable rooms, and personalized attention, it is the Valley’s most complete hotel. In addition to a spa, a fitness center, and romantic dining, this hotel is best known for providing panoramic views of the Andes in every room. This charming mountain chalet-style hotel adds style and comfort to the already stunning atmosphere of Peru’s Sacred Valley.
TAMBO DEL INKA, A LUXURY COLLECTION RESORT AND SPA, SACRED VALLEY
Experience Peru’s Sacred Valley with stunning sophistication and repose. After enjoying the rugged terrain and mystery of Peru, settle into first-class accommodations, striking scenery, and all the comforts a traveler could need. Tambo del Inka is a sanctuary – a peaceful and refined spot designed with luxury and adventure in mind. Between the authentic Peruvian cuisine of the Hawa restaurant, a stylish hotel bar, the luxurious spa, and a pool that allows you the warmth of the hotel and the chance to swim out into the open air of the Sacred Valley, you will be surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of this divine haven of mystery and wonder.
CUSCO HOTEL OPTIONS
Novotel Cusco, located in the historic city center of Cusco, is in the perfect spot for discovering the Inca civilization. The hotel is in a 16th century building, and is an ideal starting point for visiting the cathedral and other hotspots of Cusco. Guests can enjoy international and local cuisine in La Cave Restaurant, or on the heated patio covered with a spectacular glass ceiling. The bar serves a wide variety of drinks and snacks, and you’ll enjoy modern en suite furnishings with simple lines and restful amenities.
CASA ANDINA STANDARD KORICANCHA
Casa Andina Classic Koricancha is a comfortable and welcoming hotel located just 4 blocks from the Plaza Mayor of the city of Cusco. It extends over 2 large colonial houses with 2 peaceful interior courtyards. Offering a restaurant on site and within walking distance of the Plaza de Armas and Santo Domingo Church, you’ll have access to everything you need to enjoy your time in this great city. Rest peacefully in the hotel’s updated rooms with comfortable bedding and private en suite bathrooms.
JOSE ANTONIO CUSCO
Located in the heart of the archaeological center of America’s oldest city. A few minutes from the Plaza de Armas, this hotel has modern architecture with fine colonial details.
SONESTA HOTEL CUSCO
The Sonesta Hotel Cusco features a modern contemporary décor and a fine dining restaurant serving classic Peruvian cuisine. It is within blocks of a handicraft market, Plaza de Armas, shops, and restaurants.
ARANWA HOTEL CUSCO BOUTIQUE
Luxury in the heart of the Inca city, this hotel is superior in every way. Built on a completely restored 16th century manor, the exquisite rooms, each with a unique feel and architecture surround the elaborate courtyards and lush inner gardens. Mestizo restaurant and tapas bar complete the gastronomic offer. Antique paintings from the Cuzco School, colonial carvings and sculptures with high cultural value line up the corridors, encompassing a design that brings back its grandeur and lets history speak for itself.
JW MARRIOTT EL CONVENTO CUSCO
In the heart of the city’s historical center, the JW Marriott El Convento Cusco combines the needs of today’s luxury traveler with the design elements of an architecturally stunning archaeological site. History-seekers will find Peruvian cultural artifacts in the hotel’s two exhibition halls. Accommodations are equipped with the latest technology and comfortable features. Designed around a colonial convent, this hotel in Peru features resort-like amenities including a Cusco restaurant with excellent Peruvian cuisine, a bar and a full-service spa offering a relaxation heated pool, sauna, steam room and treatments inspired by ancient techniques
CASA ANDINA PREMIUM CUSCO
A beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house is located 3 blocks from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas. The hotel is distinguished by its 3 interior patios with wooden balconies. The principal patio, featuring a gurgling stone fountain, is one of Cusco’s emblematic colonial courtyards. Amenities include a gourmet restaurant, bar, reading room, room service, gift shop, and laundry service.