An Italian road trip, your way
Get behind the wheel to explore some of Italy’s most iconic cities and regions. Begin in the capital of Rome before driving through the vineyard-covered hills of Tuscany. End your stay in magical Venice, where the only modes of transport is on foot or by boat!
- Imagine the Colosseum as it was in its prime; the crowd, the excitement, the danger.
- Treat yourself to a wine tasting in Tuscany, and learn about the process from grape to glass.
- Takes easy day-trips while in Tuscany. You can visit Florence, Pisa, Siena, and many other medieval towns and villages within a short drive.
- Discover the staple dishes in each region; try white pizza in Rome, pasta faglioli in Tuscany, and risi e bisi (rice and peas) in Venice.
- Experience firsthand Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel ceiling, now on display at the Vatican Museums in Vatican city.
Ancient ruins, winding roads, floating cities, and culinary wonders beyond your wildest dreams.. experience all of this and more on your road trip through Italy!
Spend your first nights exploring the splendors of Rome. Visit the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, Vatican City, and more!
Then make your way to Tuscany; explore the idyllic countryside as you take day-trips to the surrounding cities and villages, from Florence to Pisa to historic Lucca.
Your vacations ends on a sweet note with a stay in Venice, where amazing works of architecture can be reached by a leisurely gondola ride.
Along the way indulge in the flavors of the regions, from pizzas to wines to amazing desserts.
*Please note: In Italy, certain car categories will incur an additional drop-off fee when returning to a different location within the same city. Drop-off surcharges will apply to all categories when returning to a different city. These fees vary based on the category of car rental and the drop-off location, and are required to be paid on-site at the time of rental.
PRICES FROM: $1,460*PER PERSON
*Vacation is round-trip, per person, based on 2 travelers departing from
Atlanta. Includes air, airport taxes, hotel, transfers, daily breakfast and more. Additional baggage charges may apply. Rates are available for 1 to 9 travelers. Sceptre
Rates are not guaranteed until booked.
Terms and Conditions apply.