“Thailand” translates to “land of the free” and we think it’s about time that you free yourself from your day-to-day duties and explore this fascinating destination with an Independence by Globus tour. Start your exploration with a boat ride through Bangkok’s canals, or klongs, to see family homes and temples—you’ll quickly see why they call this city “Venice of the East.” Next, visit Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of the Dawn, and the Grand Palace, which houses the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Lastly, stop at the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, the oldest and largest Buddhist temple in Bangkok, featuring one of the largest Buddha statues in Thailand. You’ll also have I-time you crave to explore more of Bangkok and other nearby attractions including Damnoen Saduak floating market and the ancient capital of Ayutthaya.
Starting at $699 Per Person
* The “Starting at” or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) – please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus). IAG1
Welcome to Thailand! Your hotel is available for mid-afternoon check-in.
• Today’s private guided tour starts with a boat ride through the klongs, Bangkok’s famous canals.
• Next, stop at Wat Arun, the Temple of the Dawn, whose 260-foot-tall spire has become identified with Bangkok.
• Continue to the Grand Palace, comprised of the Funeral Palace, the Reception Palace, the Throne Hall, the Coronation Hall, the Royal Guest House, and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
• Lastly, visit the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, the oldest and largest Buddhist temple in Bangkok. It houses more than 1,000 Buddha images, including the 49-foot-high and 151-foot-long massive Reclining Buddha
Enjoy a full day at your leisure.
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning