From Zagreb to Dubrovnik
Visit Croatia’s most enticing areas including Zagreb, Split, Hvar, Plitvice Lakes National Park and Dubrovnik. You’ll even enjoy an excursion to Montenegro by boat!
- Get lost in the beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Your included walking tours are a fantastic way to get acquainted with each city.
- Melt away the stresses at one of Hvar’s famous beaches.
- Embark on a day-trip to Montenegro, where you’ll discover medieval villages, coastal towns, and cathedrals only accessible by boat.
- Enjoy sweeping views of the cities below from looming fortresses and ancient palaces.
Croatia is calling! Stay in and discover four diverse regions of Croatia, from capital cities to picturesque islands to national parks. Enjoy guided tours in each destination, including a day trip to the country of Montenegro, where medieval villages and stunning fjords await!
You’ll start in the capital city of Zagreb, where you’ll be surrounded by Austro-Hungarian architecture, and maybe even a Gothic cathedral or two. Your next stop is in Split, a town known for its breathtaking beaches and fortress-like complex that dominates the center. Next you’ll spend two nights on the island of Hvar, listed as one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world by Conde Nast Traveler.
The final three nights of your journey will be spent in Dubrovnik, where you’ll pass by architecture from a variety of periods – from baroque to Renaissance. Stroll through the cobblestone streets, sample locally-produced wine, or peruse the boutiques and shops for the perfect handmade souvenir to bring home!
PRICES FROM: $2,901*PER PERSON
*Vacation is round-trip, per person, based on 2 travelers departing from
Atlanta. Includes air, airport taxes, hotel, transfers, daily breakfast and more. Additional baggage charges may apply. Rates are available for 1 to 9 travelers. Sceptre
Rates are not guaranteed until booked.
Terms and Conditions apply.