This waterfront city is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. Hop on a funicular or tram to discover the gems of Portugal’s capital, from the medieval Belem Tower to the winding lanes of the Alfama district. Dig into delicious Portuguese treats and join the locals for a night out!
- Take a ride on the Santa Justa Lift and experience sweeping views of Lisbon.
- Lisbon is known for its elaborately-painted tiles. Head to the National Azulejo Museum to see some of the most amazing tile work in the world!
- Ride the famous Tram 28 and experience a unique introduction to the city.
- Enjoy a private sightseeing tour around the city. A luxury car will pick you up right from your hotel!
- Indulge in Portugal’s famous cuisine. Be sure to try bacalhau, caldo verde, and pastel de nata.
Make your way to magnificent Lisbon and enjoy an unforgettable vacation filled with culture, cuisine, and overwhelming beauty. Enjoy a private transfer to your luxurious hotel, then start exploring! Ride in style during your included private sightseeing tour, on which your knowledgeable English-speaking guide will show you around the most popular points of the city. See the UNESCO-listed Jeronimos Monastery, the iconic Tower of Belem, the São Jorge Castle, and much more!
Hop aboard the famous Tram 28, stroll through the hilly Alcama neighborhood, walk around Rossio Square, and take tons of pictures in front of the Praca do Comercio. Consider hopping on the train and taking a day trip to fairtytale-like Sintra. Stand in front of brightly colored palaces, stroll through winding cobblestone streets, and immerse yourself in the beauty of lush vegetation.
PRICES FROM: $1,629*PER PERSON
*Vacation is round-trip, per person, based on 2 travelers departing from
Atlanta. Includes air, airport taxes, hotel, transfers, daily breakfast and more. Additional baggage charges may apply. Rates are available for 1 to 9 travelers. Sceptre
Rates are not guaranteed until booked.
Terms and Conditions apply.